ONLINE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Customers are dealing with H.K.Dutta &Co. registered under Partnership Act having its registered office at 106, B.B.Ganguly Street Kol-12. The transaction in the website are restricted to Indian Citizens Only. By subscribing or using any of the services of the website you agree that you have read, understood and accepted and are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein, regarding how you subscribe to or use the services. This website is for online purchase of the product and also for the advertisement of the jewellery product. Prices posted for the jewellery products are subject to change from the time to time. All prices posted are inclusive of GST and transport cost. In case of overseas order, postage charges are to be charged separately.
- Any person willing to purchase a product through web-site will have to get registered with us by filling up a form in web-site. After that a user-id will be created through which the customer can log in innumerable number of times using their own password.
- Respected customers are requested to provide true, accurate and complete information to complete their individual registration.
- If there is an existence of any inaccurate information firm has the right to suspect or terminate the registration and therefore the delivery of the product will be not possible.
Consumers will have to communicate with the company via email. Every order or any queries will have to ask by email-id and company will also respond through the same procedure. Company holds the right to send letters, promotional brochures or other similar communications from time to time keep the customers updated about the product.
Selling of a Product:
- All transactions through this web-site shall be deemed or conducted from the registered office of the firm located at 106, B.B.Ganguly Street, Kol-12.
- Supply of the goods deemed to be completed only after ‘Tax Invoice’ for the goods ordered in raised. Firm should deliver the goods either by a third party courier or through H.K.Dutta & Co own delivery personnel.
- Weight, color given in the web-site may vary from the final product as all the products are hand crafted.
- An order will only be accepted only after the full consideration is received by the firm and credited to the bank account of the firm.
- All orders are subjected to availabilities of stock. The firm will not be held liable for any cost, damage or claims for extension of the delivery time under any circumstances.
- All the products are hand crafted and minor variations will always occur once the product are re –manufactured. Customers will have to understand this situation.
- The amount of shipping cost depends on the type, quantity and the place of delivery of the goods. This amount is communicated together with the product prices in the web-site.
- Once the order is placed, it will take a minimum of 20 days to make it delivery to the authorized person.
- Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our contract. This entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- Customers have to make payments through valid debit/credit card or by net banking procedure through the payment gateway of this website.
- Orders will only be confirmed after receiving the full amount related to the product through any of the above procedure.
- Payment shall be deemed to the completed after the amount get credited into the Company’s Bank Account.
- Company or the web-site shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of credit debit cards for making any transaction and hold no liability either the true holder of the card user making such payment. Company holds no responsibility regarding any fraudulent payment.
- The ordered goods will be deemed to be in transit for delivery once dispatched through a third party courier and shall be deemed as delivered once handed order to the customer or the person authorized.
- While receiving goods, customers are requested to produce ID proof and address proof to ensure safe delivery to the authorized person.
- For every transaction, company will create a ‘Tax Invoice’ which will be delivered along with the goods.
- Customers are requested to notify that there is ‘No refund Policy’ for any goods under any circumstance.
- Company holds no responsibility due to delay or failure in delivery due to some unavoidable circumstances.
- Company reserves the right to change, modify or alter all the terms & conditions mentioned without any prior notice.
- By registering with the Company, company agrees, accepts & acknowledges to abide by all the terms & conditions mentioned above.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction.
No Refund Policy:
- Product are mostly hand-crafted, so any minor variations such as in color, design or appearance may occur.
- No refund /replacement is permitted.
- Goods once delivered will not be returned.
- Goods can only be exchanged by visiting your nearest store with proper invoice.
Where there is a presence of copper / steel / other non glod materials inside the roduct. Hallmarking stamp can not be imprinted because of Govt. rules and regulations.